FALL IN A CUP. This is a perfect breakfast or pre- or post-workout snack that’s totally adaptable to your taste/ specific plan. It’s also vegan, gluten-free, paleo and keto friendly.
What you need (for 2 portions):
- pure pumpkin (canned is fine)
- pumpkin spice (or simply nutmeg & cinnamon)
- full fat unsweetened coconut milk (400 ml can)
- chia seeds
- maple syrup
- pure vanilla extract
- toppings of your choice (Pictured: hemp seeds, EnjoyLife Mini Chips, shredded coconut. Toasted coconut, cacao nibs, chopped nuts or seeds would also make great toppings.)
What you do:
- mix the can of coconut milk and 5-6 tbsp of chia seeds with 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla and 1 tbsp of maple syrup. Stir well. Let sit in fridge for an hour or so.
- when pudding has set, scoop 1/4 of the mixture into each serving cup.
- follow with a layer of pumpkin (1/4 cup) in each serving cup.
- sprinkle a small pinch of pumpkin spice on top (or nutmeg and cinnamon)
- divide the rest of the chia pudding into the two serving cups.
- add another layer of pumpkin (1/4 cup) in each serving cup, followed by another sprinkle of pumpkin spice or cinnamon/nutmeg.
- add the toppings of your choice.
*This recipe was inspired by the gluten-free goddess @nobread. Follow her!