One time I saw Michael Buble talk about these wings that he makes when he hosts parties, and while I had limited deets to go on, they sounded delicious. I gave it a shot, improvising most of it & these little beauties were born. I’ve been making these for yearrrrs and they’re probably my most requested dish when people come over.
They’re also uber healthy, paleo, keto & NSNG friendly.
What you need:
– 2 lbs of free range wings
– 3 tbsp of olive oil
– 3 or 4 full sprigs of rosemary
– 1.5 tbsp of organic lemon pepper (or mix grated lemon rind & pepper if you can be bothered – I can’t.)
– 8 cloves of garlic (smashed with a chef knife with skins on)
– 1 lemon. (Half sliced, half for juicing)
– Kosher or coarse grind salt & pepper
What you do:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine chicken wings with olive oil, lemon pepper, a few generous grinds of pepper & a few large pinches of salt.
5. Pull the leaves from the rosemary sprigs and sprinkle all over the wings.
6. Tuck smashed garlic cloves in and around the wings, spaced relatively evenly.
8. If necessary (it usually is), turn the broiler on for 10 mins or so to crisp up the tops.
9. Carefully remove the wings with metal tongs and move to serving dish.
10. Squeeze the lemon half all over the wings, and garnish with lemon slices & any extra rosemary you have on hand.
Bon appetit! Xx